Broaden the boundaries of your comfort zone and Move Your Body.
- What keeps you from moving?
- What limits your movement?
- Where do you block movement and why?
- What part does stress play in limiting movement?
Working with the latest from neuroscience and movement science, join Amy Trezona and Kellie Chambers for Move Your Body. Learn to listen to the wisdom of your body and gain greater awareness of how stress is affecting how you move through life. Open yourself to the flow of life that lives within your body. Part one of this impactful series will help you connect, listen and move.
Key takeaways from Move Your Body:
- Greater insight into your relationship with stress and its impact on your body.
- Inspiration to make shifts where you are feeling stuck.
- Connection between your mind and body for greater alignment and balance.
Read What People are Saying
"Come take this with me! A wonderful afternoon of stepping out of the busy world into sacred, safe, loving space, and we sweat a little together too." - H.S.
"If you are ready to move your thinking by moving your body this class is for you." - E.T.
"This class is about tuning into your body through your emotions and letting your body, mind, spirit, and soul communicate openly to each other." - R.W.