Broaden the boundaries of your comfort zone and Move Your Heart.
- Do you feel free to express all of your emotions?
- Are there some emotions you refuse to voice?
- If you could speak freely from your heart what would you say?
- Does holding onto resentment cause stress in your body?
Working with the latest from neuroscience and movement science, join Amy Trezona and Kellie Chambers for Move Your Heart. Expand your emotional language for stress reduction. Practice expressing a range of emotions. Listen to the call of your heart and step into the freedom to be yourself.
Key takeaways from Move Your Heart:
- Discover the emotions you hide from yourself and others.
- Move from your heart, clear emotional blocks, and release resentments.
- Give yourself permission to be your whole self; joyful and sad, angry and content.
Read What People are Saying:
"[This is] an opportunity to discover the pathway back to yourself." - E
"I felt cradled and sweetly held in the space today. I'm so very grateful." - H.S.
"[This provides] a safe, caring environment for discovering emotional depth." - B.B.